How To Unsubscribe
You can opt-out of receiving certain promotional or marketing communications from us at any time, by using the unsubscribe link in the marketing email communications we send. Click the “Update your email preferences” link available in the footer of any email.
What Information Do We Collect?
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect may be used in the following ways:
- To administer our website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, and testing.
- To improve our website's user experience and ensure that content is presented in the most effective way for you and your device.
- To analyze customer use of our website for trends, marketing, and advertising purposes.
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express intent of delivering the purchased product(s) requested by the customer.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc. Note: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
How Do We Share and Disclose Information to Third Parties? Vendors and other service providers: we may share your information with third party vendors and other service providers who we employ to perform tasks on our behalf. These companies include (for example) our payment processing providers, website analytics companies (e.g., Google Analytics), CRM service providers (e.g., HubSpot), email service providers (e.g., HubSpot) and others.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We use the appropriate technical, organizational, and administrative security measures to protect any information we hold in our records. This level of protection keeps data secure from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. These security measures include password protected directories and databases that are designed to safeguard your information or SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via SSL technology and only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Your White Cloud Naturals account is protected by a user-created password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately, and limiting access to your computer, device, or browser by taking the necessary steps to secure your account.
Cookies and other Tracking Technologies
- Assisting you in navigation and improving user experience.
- Assisting in registration, login, and ability to provide feedback.
- Analyzing your use of our Website.
- Assisting with our promotional and marketing efforts (including behavioral advertising).
How to Disable Cookies
You are able to activate, or later de-activate, the use of cookie tracking through functions built into your preferred web browser. Continue reading to find out more about how to control cookie settings at the browser level.
Firefox - Click here to learn more about "Private Browsing" settings and managing cookie settings.
Chrome - Click here to learn more about "Incognito" browsing and managing cookie settings.
Internet Explorer - Click here to learn more about "InPrivate" browsing and managing cookie setting.
Safari - Click here to learn more about "Private Browsing" and managing cookie settings.
If you'd like to learn more about cookies, including how to control, disable, or delete them, please visit www.aboutcookies.org for additional information.